Shimano Twin Power SW Saltwater Spinning Reel - 2019 Model
Shimano Twin Power SW Saltwater Spinning Reel - 2019 Model Models
The Shimano Twin Power SW Saltwater Spinning Reel is loaded with Shimano's advanced technology. This reel is rugged, reliable, and gets the job done. The tough Hagane cold-forged gearing and the Hagane all-metal body combination delivers fearless power and strength to handle hard-fighting fish. Additional features include stainless steel bearings, X-Rigid Rotor, X-Shield, and X-Tough Drag, all which make the Twin Power SW Saltwater Spinning Reel the one to have for your next fishing adventure.
- Aero Wrap II
- This two-speed oscillation system layers the line onto the spool in a crisscross pattern that reduces line-to-line friction for longer casts. AeroWrap reels utilize a patented worm gear design to move the spool upward quickly and downward slowly to wind the line in a precise pattern, reducing friction, and giving smoother, longer casting ability.
- Fluidrive II
- Building upon the successes of Fluidrive, Fluidrive II features a large master gear polished using a wrapping process, increasing the efficiency of the retrieve.
- HAGANE Body
- The HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. It's efficiency through strength.
- HAGANE Gear
- With amazing strength and durability, the HAGANE Gear is at the very heart of the reel. Shimano, through the application of state-of-the-art technologies, gives you the long-lasting smoothness and pleasure that you feel when you first use a reel, over and over again. No cutting work is applied to the teeth of the drive gear. Instead the entire surface is calculated in minute detail by special 3D design and then formed by Shimano's cold forging technology. The result is assured resilience. It's the fruit of Shimano's inexhaustible pursuit for durability; the strength and power of forged metal continues to represent the fundamental concept of Shimano reels.
- Propulsion Line Management System
- The most obvious component of the Propulsion Line Management System is the new Propulsion spool lip design. Through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations it has been determined that this new spool lip design provides longer casting distances than a standard spool lip design while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming.
- Super Stopper II
- Uses a one-way roller bearing that eliminates back-play. This provides the angler with instant hook setting power.
- X-RIGID Gear
- In order to support the tremendous power and rigidity, Shimano developed the X-RIGID GEAR and introduced it into the heart of Stella SW's aluminum body.
- X-RIGID Rotor
- The Power Aluminum Body, X-RIGID Rotor, X-RIGID Bail and X-RIGID Handle combine to provide ultimate rigidity and eliminate loss of power caused by reel flex.
- X-SHIP provides improved gear durability. By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment with the drive gear. This means the gears will stay in the same position under the heaviest loads. The added benefit is that friction between the spool shaft and gear are eliminated. This will enhance the casting performance of the reel with lighter lures, and allow for longer casts.
- X-TOUGH Drag
- X-TOUGH Drag with its dramatically enhanced smoothness, control and toughness anticipates the vigorous speed of Blue-Fin Tuna and Giant Tuna.
- X-Shield & X-Protect combine to provide extreme water resistance in the harshest conditions.