Shimano Tiagra A Conventional Reel
Shimano's Tiagra A family of conventional reels have all the features and more for the serious offshore angler. Each Tiagra A has a specially taylored drag so it is possible to perfectly match your reel and rod with the species you are after. All Tiagra A reels with the LRSA designation feature Shimano's L.R.S. drag system. These models allow the angler to use heavier lines with down-sized gear.
- Machined aluminum frame
- Chrome plated sideplate screws
- Ratcheting drag lever
- Twin pawl anti-reverse system
- Rod clamp
- Offset ergonomic power grips
- These stainless steel ball bearings are specially treated to drastically increase the corrosion resistance of the bearing. These bearings will last at least 10 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings in high salinity environments.
- CF Aluminum Cold Forge Spool
- These spools provide increased strength and durability over diecast aluminum or graphite spools.
- HAGANE Body
- The HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. It's efficiency through strength.
- Metal Series
- The metal construction showcased in some of our finest reels now appears throughout our line of Metal Series products. Metal frames not only keep moving parts in precise alignment, they also feature the use of the latest anodizing, plating and painting techniques for beautiful and durable finishes.