Shimano Terez Rail Offshore Trolling Rod
Select from the models below
Please Note: This item is not available for order outside of the United States.
The Shimano Terez Rail Offshore Trolling Rod is perfection in a rod! Designed to be ultra-light and incredibly powerful, this rod is truly one of a kind! The EVA grips are comfortable and durable to keep your rod performing its best for years to come! The rod has been enhanced with Shimano's Spiral X, adding a more rigid feel. This increased rigidity allows the rod to be more sensitive, indicating the second a fish is showing interest! Feel pure perfection with the Shimano Terez Rail Offshore Trolling Rod!
- Lightest and most powerful rod ever built
- EVA grips and custom Shimano Aluminum Reel Seats
- Fuji Alconite guide
- Diamond Wrap grip material
- Hi-Power X
- In Hi-Power X construction, the blank’s outermost layer is diagonally wrapped with carbon tape, which forms an array of “X” shapes. The width of the tape, its winding angle and the part of the rod being wrapped are fine-tuned according to the target fish species. The flexibility allows Shimano to adjust these wraps during construction for precise actions, enhanced overall strength and added twist resistance. Hi-Power X construction delivers sharp and crisp rod control by the angler.
- Spiral X
- Spiral X construction consists of three layers: a blank made of vertical fibers, an inner layer, and an outer layer both comprised of carbon tape that tightly winds the blank diagonally in opposite directions. By using this carbon tape in place of a conventional horizontal fiber sheet, Spiral X achieves enhanced torsional rigidity without adding extra weight. This, in turn, facilitates instant power transmission for precise casting and fighting fish. Through its exclusive lightweight structure, Shimano's Spiral X construction enhances anglers' "catching power."