Shimano Tekota Line Counter Prespooled Lead Core Reel
Shimano Tekota Line Counter Prespooled Lead Core Reels are a great solution for anglers who want a reel that is ready-to-go when it arrives. These reels are prespooled with five or ten color Stealth Core lead core, 150 yards of 30 pound PowerPro braided backing, and 50 feet of 20 pound Seaguar fluorocarbon leader. Lead core adds depth to your presentation. Each color is ten yards allowing you to easily keep track of your line and control the depth.
The Tekota is great for use with all trolling techniques including downriggers, divers, planer boards, lead core and wirelines. The line counter on these reels was designed for ease of use. The Shimano Tekota is legendary for its durability and strength, and will impress any Great Lakes angler or saltwater enthusiast.
TEK600HGLCA - 5-color Lead Core features:
- S-Compact ergonomic body design
- The concept of COREPROTECT is simple... to provide water resistance without creating a heavy rotation feeling. There are three key areas of the reel that require protection; the roller clutch, the body and the line roller.
- HAGANE Body
- The HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. It's efficiency through strength.
- S A-RB
- These bearings have been through the same process as Shimano's A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation.
TEK700LC - 10-color Lead Core features:
- Adjustable handle shank
- Manual Clutch
- These stainless steel ball bearings are specially treated to drastically increase the corrosion resistance of the bearing. These bearings will last at least 10 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings in high salinity environments.
- Metal Series
- The metal construction showcased in some of our finest reels now appears throughout our line of Metal Series products. Metal frames not only keep moving parts in precise alignment, they also feature the use of the latest anodizing, plating and painting techniques for beautiful and durable finishes.
- Super Stopper
- Uses a one-way roller bearing that eliminates back-play. This provides the angler with instant hook setting power.