Shimano Talora Trolling Rod
Shimano Talora Trolling Rods are some of the very best downrigger, dipsy diver, planer board, wireline and lead core trolling rods available. Talora Trolling Rods are built with TC4 Construction and are designed to be durable and bring your fishing experience to a new level. TC4 technology wraps a double inner layer of advanced dynamic T-Glass with an inner and outer spiral layer of high modulus graphite. This breakthrough in design construction results in virtually indestructible rods that feature crisp actions and are very lightweight.
Talora Trolling Rod series was designed to meet the needs of technique specific anglers that demand the best out of their trolling equipment. The series includes Downrigger/Planer Board, Dipsy Diver, Lead core, Kokanee and Wireline rods in a wide variety of lengths and actions.
- Responsive TC4 glass/graphite blank construction
- Fuji Aluminum Oxide Guides - Downrigger/Planer Board, Dipsy Diver and Kokanee model
- Pac Bay Stainless Steel Guides with Carboloy Tips - Lead core models
- AFTCO Titanium Roller Guides - Wireline models
- Advanced graphite thread wraps fuse guides with the rod blank
- High density EVA foam fore and rear grips (Cork on Kokanee models)
- Graphite Fuji reel seats
- Rear gimbal butt with cap on Lead Core and Wireline models
- One-year manufacturer's limited warranty
Select from the models below
Ratings & Reviews
Very good rod for the money...nice tip
by Provie -
Trolling leadcore with Shimano Tekota 600LC...like the tip action..
by SMS -
I have purchased 18 and would purchase more if wife would allow.
'Just what I was looking for.'
by Kewaunee Koz -
I love these rods especially matched up with my shimano Tekota 600LC's. They handle 20+lb salmon beautifully.
Great downrigger rods
by Salmon slayer -
Great downrigger rods
Shimano Talora Wireline rod
by Mar -
Very well made rod that seems to be well designed for my Salmon fishing
Shimano Talora - Leadcore/Copper rod
by Capt. Tom -
This is one of our 'go to' copper rods. The guides are perfect size allowing the knots to move freely through rod to reel. The rod has a lot of back bone and has exceeded our expectations since first introduced to market.
by mm -
great rod for trolling
by superfisherman -
bought this for trolling lead with boards and its worked great so far caught fish the first time out.