Shimano Stella SW Saltwater Spinning Reel
Select from the models below
Please Note: This item is not available for order outside of the United States.
Light, powerful, and reliable, the Shimano Stella SW Saltwater Spinning Reel will make you fish with confidence! Built around a HAGANE body, the Stella SW reel features a rigid metal construction giving you efficiency through strength. The state-of-the-art HAGANE gear combined with SilentDrive technology provides lasting durability and smoothness. To improve performance, the innovative Heatsink Drag transfers heat away from the spool to reduce surface temperature by nearly 100 degrees. Finished with X-Protect and X-Shield, your precious Stella is safeguarded from the harsh saltwater environment. With unmatched strength, reliability, and ease of use, picking up the Shimano Stella SW Saltwater Spinning Reel is a no-brainer!
- Unmatched strength and reliability
- Aero Wrap II two-speed oscillation layers the line in a crisscross pattern to reduce friction
- Cross Carbon Drag provides a wide range of settings with smooth performance
- HAGANE Body offers rigidity, stiffness, and impact resistance
- HAGANE Gear is 3D designed and cold-forged for smoothness and resilience
- Heatsink Drag dissipates heat both from outside the spool and from the line (10000, 14000 models only)
- IPX8 Waterproof Body
- Infinity Drive support structure improves winding torque
- One-Piece Bail allows the line to travel unimpeded to the line roller for less friction and fewer tangles
- Platinum Premier Service Plan benefits when you register your warranty with the manufacturer
- Propulsion Line Management System provides longer casting distances and prevents backlashes and wind knots through a unique spool lip design
- Rigid Support Drag provides additional support so delivery is smooth even under high loads
- S A-RB bearings have shields on both sides to protect from salt and sand
- SilentDrive eliminates gaps and wobbles throughout the reel
- Waterproof Drag is rubber-sealed against water and dust
- X-Protect combines water-repellent coating and water-channeling construction
- X-Rigid Bail made of large-diameter titanium alloy for lightweight toughness
- X-Rigid Gear is thick and surface-treated for durability in saltwater conditions
- X-Rigid Handle has a stainless steel core with a one-piece cold-forged aluminum casing
- X-Rigid Rotor uses shape and thickness to increase rigidity and fish-fighting power
- X-Shield on 12 critical locations to hold up in saltwater
- X-Ship supports the pinion gear on both ends to maintain precise alignment
- X-Tough Drag offers enhanced smoothness, control, and toughness needed to take on trophy fish
- Line roller with diamond-like carbon surface treatment reduces friction and prevents line wear
- Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty
Please note: The 8000 models are for braided line use only. The rods, line, and lures shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.
Ratings & Reviews
Getting closer to be the perfect reel in the world
You must buy this reel to understand why it's $1000 reel.
13 Stella SW-B was so perfect reel that Shimano could not do too much to it.
However, X-Protect line roller & Infiniti Drive are a significant improvement from 13 Stella SW-B.