Shimano Stella SW Saltwater Spinning Reel
Select from the models below
Please Note: This item is not available for order outside of the United States.
If you're a hardcore saltwater angler, you need a hardcore reel, and you're just in luck with the Shimano Stella SW Saltwater Spinning Reel! This spinning reel has been crafted from the ground up to withstand the ultimate test of brutal saltwater environments. Shimano designed the SW reel with X-Shield technology, which ensures that the structure of the reel is entirely water-resistant and highly durable. Stella's bearings also feature shields on both sides to reduce the possibility of sand or salt interrupting their rotation. Are you looking for assurance that your gear will hold up in harsh saltwater and against some of the toughest fish around? Then look no further than the Shimano Stella SW Saltwater Spinning Reel!
Not only is the Stella SW reel built to survive the elements—but it's also built to fight those prize trophy fish! The HAGANE Body is made of solid metal, which gives it impressive strength. That rigid body prevents flex and allows you to put all your power into reeling in a massive grouper, marlin, or tuna! The HAGANE Gear is designed the same way: never cut, but instead cold-forged to be flawlessly smooth and robust. When you take on punishing saltwater environments, bring the best; bring the Shimano Stella SW Saltwater Spinning Reel!
- Unmatched strength and reliability
- Aero Wrap II two-speed oscillation layers the line in a crisscross pattern to reduce friction
- Cross Carbon Drag provides a wide range of settings with smooth performance
- HAGANE Body offers rigidity, stiffness, and impact resistance
- HAGANE Gear is 3D designed and cold-forged for smoothness and resilience
- Heatsink Drag dissipates heat both from outside the spool and from the line (18000, 20000, 30000 models only)
- IPX8 Waterproof Body
- Infinity Drive support structure improves winding torque
- One-Piece Bail allows the line to travel unimpeded to the line roller for less friction and fewer tangles
- Platinum Premier Service Plan benefits when you register your warranty with the manufacturer
- Propulsion Line Management System provides longer casting distances and prevents backlashes and wind knots through a unique spool lip design
- Rigid Support Drag provides additional support so delivery is smooth even under high loads
- S A-RB bearings have shields on both sides to protect from salt and sand
- SilentDrive eliminates gaps and wobbles throughout the reel
- Waterproof Drag is rubber-sealed against water and dust
- X-Protect combines water-repellent coating and water-channeling construction
- X-Rigid Bail made of large-diameter titanium alloy for lightweight toughness
- X-Rigid Gear is thick and surface-treated for durability in saltwater conditions
- X-Rigid Handle has a stainless steel core with a one-piece cold-forged aluminum casing
- X-Rigid Rotor uses shape and thickness to increase rigidity and fish-fighting power
- X-Shield on 12 critical locations to hold up in saltwater
- X-Ship supports the pinion gear on both ends to maintain precise alignment
- X-Tough Drag offers enhanced smoothness, control, and toughness needed to take on trophy fish (not on 4000 model)
- Line roller with diamond-like carbon surface treatment reduces friction and prevents line wear
- Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty
Please note: The rods, line, and lures shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.