Shimano Curado 70 Low-Profile Casting Reel
Select from the models below
Shimano Curado 70 Low-Profile Casting Reels are built with high-quality components for the ultimate in performance. These reels utilize a high-rigidity Hagane body to virtually eliminate flexing. Plus, an SVS Infinity braking system provide consistent spool control and brake force, while X-ship technology improved gear durability and alignment. Shimano Curado 70 Low-Profile Casting Reels should be your go-to baitcasting reels for bass and walleye.
- HAGANE Body
- The HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. It's efficiency through strength.
- S3D Shimano Stable Spool Design
- Shimano's S3D technology leads to significantly reduced spool vibration. By designing a balanced and uniform thin wall aluminum constructed spool, S3D creates an incredibly smooth feeling when casting and retrieving lures.
- SVS Infinity
- Shimano's newest innovation in brake system technology, SVS Infinity provides easy-to-manage, consistent spool control and brake force. With brake weights that use inner friction against the raceway during the cast, SVS Infinity controls spool speed for precision casting especially when using lighter lures. The external adjustment knob provides for quick, precise adjustments for either the conditions or when you switch baits.
- X-SHIP provides improved gear durability. By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment with the drive gear. This means the gears will stay in the same position under the heaviest loads. The added benefit is that friction between the spool shaft and gear are eliminated. This will enhance the casting performance of the reel with lighter lures, and allow for longer casts.