Shimano Baitrunner OC Spinning Reel
Select from the models below
Please Note: This item is not available for order outside of the United States.
Shimano Baitrunner OC Spinning Reels give you the confidence of a legendary drivetrain and an auto-return Baitrunner feature as well as better castability and better line lay. These reels offer less backlash, wind knots or tangles, less friction on the line, larger, more comfortable grips, a higher max drag as well as a wider range of Baitrunner settings than its predecessors.
- XT-7 Graphite Frame & Rotor
- XT-7 Graphite Sideplate
- Machined Aluminum Handle
- Dartainium II Drag Washers (Cross Carbon)
- Repairable Clicker
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
- This feature eliminates wobble during the retrieve by counter balancing the rotor to enhance sensitivity and smoothness. By using computer balancing, an approach similar to car tire balancing, we are able to redistribute the rotor weight to create smooth rotation and eliminate vibrations.
- Fluidrive II
- Building upon the successes of Fluidrive, Fluidrive II features a large master gear polished using a wrapping process, increasing the efficiency of the retrieve.
- Propulsion Line Management System
- The most obvious component of the Propulsion Line Management System is the new Propulsion spool lip design. Through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations it has been determined that this new spool lip design provides longer casting distances than a standard spool lip design while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming.
- S A-RB
- These bearings have been through the same process as Shimano's A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation.
- Super Stopper II
- Uses a one-way roller bearing that eliminates back-play. This provides the angler with instant hook setting power.
- Normal oscillation systems use a constant rotation of the oscillation gear that, when translated to the cam, provides an inconsistent spool speed. This results in line lay that stacks at either end of the spool. By using an oval oscillation gear, we are able to alter the speed of the oscillation cam to provide a consistent spool speed. This results in an even line lay that provides excellent castability and manageability.