Shakespeare Tidewater Bigwater Casting Rod
Shakespeare Tidewater Bigwater Casting Rods are strong, durable, affordable rods constructed of heavy-duty solid glass. The blanks provide strength and sensitivity. These rods feature a combination of EVA and slick butt grips, as well as graphite reel seats. Select models are equipped with Stuart roller guides and tip tops.
- Durable solid glass blanks
- Graphite reel seats with cushioned stainless steel hoods
- SURR models - 2 Roller - have black Stuart roller guides and tip tops
- SUNR models - No Roller - have black chrome guides with inserts
- SUAR models - All Roller - have Stuart anodized aluminum/stainless steel double roller stripper guides and roller tip tops
- EVA and slick butt grips
Select from the models below
Ratings & Reviews
Best bang for the buck
I have been using Shakespere rods since the seventies and always found them to be tough, good performing rods. This one follows that trend. I bought the 6'0" heavy without the rollers and added a Fin nor LT 20 reel. Great combo and just the ticket for a crowded charter boat where getting the fish up fast is paramount to avoid line tangles. A shout out to Fish USA who packs fishing rods better than any other company I've dealt with. Fantastic Job!!!!
Can't beat it
by Tsambo -
Have fished these all last year. Tough rod cheap so no big deal to replace it. I pulled out 100lb brown sharks to 13lb Mahi and didn't even even push the limit on this rod