Scientific Anglers Wavelength Trout Fly Line
Select from the models below
Scientific Anglers Wavelength Trout Fly Line is a braided multifilament core line built for trout fishing and best used in cold to medium water conditions. This line utilizes AST technology, which provides a slickness to the line for further casts and cleaner lines. Other features include welded loops for smoother casts, plus a Shooting Texture to reduce friction, provide higher flotation, and increase durability. The SA ID line-marking system makes it easy for anglers to identify lines. Scientific Anglers Wavelength Trout Fly Line is an all around taper trout line and ideal for subtle presentations.
- Superb dry-fly line with minimal water spray and easy pick-ups
- Shooting texture
- Welded loops
- Improved dry iip
- AST Advance Shooting Technology
- SA ID line identification
- All-around taper for precision casts
- Ideal for delicate presentations
- Braided multifilament core
- For medium and cold temperature freshwater
- Great for dry flies and nymphs
Scientific Anglers Wavelength Trout Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.