Scientific Anglers Spey Lite Integrated Skagit Intermediate Fly Line
Looking for a dependant and accurate line to send your large flies downstream but confined with limited casting space? Chase trout and steelhead on the smallest streams with ease using Scientific Anglers Spey Lite Integrated Skagit Intermediate Fly Line. This versatile line is designed skillfully for single and two-handed rods, and the Ultra-short head makes turning over heavy tips and large flies effortless. The Ultra-short head also cuts out the worry of little casting room, ensuring you will be able to cast when space is limited.
- Ultra-short head for turning over heavy tips and large weighted flies with light two-handed rods
- Ultra-short head length works well for casting with limited room behind you
- Integrated floating line reduces hinging on casts and eliminates loop-to-loop connection; also allows you to strip to the sink-tip connection
- Floating running line with intermediate sink head
- Braided multifilament core; for use in moderate and cold climates
- Works with single and two-handed rods
- SAID Scientifc Anglers Line Identification
- Meet the Scientific Anglers Line Identification System. SAID is an innovative line-marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SAID. The SAID can be found on the first 1-2 feet of the tip section of your line.
- Advanced Shooting Technology
- Scientific Anglers' patented dry-slick technology provides continual line slickness, allowing the line to shoot farther as it moves through the guides. Lines with AST easily shed dirt, algae, and other parasitic drag particles, allowing lines to cast farther, float higher, and stay cleaner than traditional lines.
- Welded Loops
- Exceptionally slick and strong, our Welded Loops produce smoother casts and easier turnover with a seamless fly-line-to-loop transition, making for softer landings and cleaner pickups. The sleek design also maintains buoyancy for improved fly-line flotation and enables quicker connections between fly line and leaders or fly line and backing.
- Sonar Sinking Technology
- For every one fish eating on top, there are ten feeding beneath it. Our SONAR sinking technology takes flies to where the fish are: beneath the surface. Using proprietary tungsten formulations and unique tapering, the SONAR sinking technology gets flies down, and keeps them there.
- Audible Reference Point
- The Audible Reference Point is the inverse of the Tactile Reference Point. It's an embossed section of line where the head meets the running line, allowing you to hear that transition as you strip in line. Available on our Spey Lite collection.