Scientific Anglers Spey Classic Fly Line
Scientific Anglers Spey Classic Fly Line Models
Scientific Anglers Spey Classic Fly Line is an all-around braided multifilament core that is ideal for long casts and subtle deliveries. The Classic is a one-piece, integrated floating fly line to help prevent hinging on casting and was created for two-handed rods. Featuring ARP Audible Reference Point Technology, this allows anglers to hear the transition when stripping the line. Scientific Anglers Spey Classic Fly Line is a great option for the spey caster wanting excellent line control and enjoys using long bellies and long front tapers for extreme casting distance.
- AST Advanced Shooting Technology
- SA ID line identification
- ARP Audible Reference Point Technology
- ARP textured section at the end of the head provides notice when to begin the cast again
- Shooting Texture for floatability performance
- Integrated, one-piece floating line reduces hinging on cast
- Long head for distance casting and supreme line control
- Excellent all-around Spey line
- Designed for two-handed rods of all sizes
- Braided multifilament core
- Welded loop
Scientific Anglers Spey Classic Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.