Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Triple-Density Sinking Fly Line
Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Triple-Density Sinking Fly Line is a fully tapered sinking line loaded with top-notch technology. This line features Shooting Texture that will reduce friction, increase durability, and provide longer casts and easier pickup. Titan line is equipped with the SA ID line identification system to allow anglers to quickly identify their lines. Sonar Sinking Technology combines unique tapers with various mixtures of tungsten powder to get your fly down where the fish are feeding. Sonar Titan Triple-Density Sinking Fly Line will load quickly and deliver your big flies to far away targets, so you won't miss catching the big one!
- AST Advanced Shooting Technology
- Sonar Sinking Technology
- Front and rear welded loops
- SA ID line identification
- Shooting Texture Technology
- Triple-density construction provides straight connection to fly
- Braided multifilament core
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Use in cold and medium temperature water
Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Triple-Density Sinking Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
by Pa.jay -
get the fly down nice and slow .