Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Sink Tip Fly Line
For a depth-finding solution, use the Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Sink Tip Fly Line! This fly line gives you quick loading while delivering big flies and streamers to distant targets. The powerful and short head allows for excellent turnover. Featuring a braided multifilament core, this fly line works great in moderate and cold climates. The Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Sink Tip Fly Line is the perfect streamer line for boat or wade fishing if you're targeting trout, smallmouth, pike, steelhead, or salmon.
- Sink tip is between 8-16 feet
- Availible in two densities
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament
- SAID Scientifc Anglers Line Identification
- Meet the Scientific Anglers Line Identification System. SAID is an innovative line-marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SAID. The SAID can be found on the first 1-2 feet of the tip section of your line.
- Advanced Shooting Technology
- Scientific Anglers' patented dry-slick technology provides continual line slickness, allowing the line to shoot farther as it moves through the guides. Lines with AST easily shed dirt, algae, and other parasitic drag particles, allowing lines to cast farther, float higher, and stay cleaner than traditional lines.
- Welded Loops
- Exceptionally slick and strong, our Welded Loops produce smoother casts and easier turnover with a seamless fly-line-to-loop transition, making for softer landings and cleaner pickups. The sleek design also maintains buoyancy for improved fly-line flotation and enables quicker connections between fly line and leaders or fly line and backing.
- Sonar Sinking Technology
- For every one fish eating on top, there are ten feeding beneath it. Our SONAR sinking technology takes flies to where the fish are: beneath the surface. Using proprietary tungsten formulations and unique tapering, the SONAR sinking technology gets flies down, and keeps them there.