Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Full Intermediate Fly Line
Select from the models below
Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Full Intermediate Fly Line is slow sinking with a braided multifilament core and Advanced Shooting Technology. This line is designed to handle the largest of flies to catch big fish. Fishing the lakes and rivers, the full intermediate body of this line will put your fly just below the surface where trophy fish love to swim and attack unsuspecting prey. The short and powerful head turns over big streamers with ease. Sonar Titan Full Intermediate Fly Line delivers the performance anglers want in a fly line.
- AST Advanced Shooting Technology
- Sonar Sinking Technology
- Front and rear welded loops
- SA ID line identification
- Braided multifilament core
- Sink Rate: 1.25 ips
- Slow sink rate gets flies just below the surface
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head
- Use in cold and medium temperature water
- Great for streamers for pike, muskie, and striper
Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Full Intermediate Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.