Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Big Water Taper Fly Line
Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Big Water Taper Fly Line is a slow-sinking line designed to handle big game species. This line is constructed of a 100-pound monofilament core that stand up to the heat in tropical water conditions. Equipped with Sonar Sinking Technology, this line will get your flies down and keep them there. Shooting Texture Technology provides a long-lasting line that floats higher and fishes better. Sonar Titan Big Water Taper Fly Line is a must-have addition to your line supply.
- Floating running line
- Intermediate sink rate
- Shooting Technology Plus
- Sonar Sinking Technology
- 100 lb. Core
- SA ID line identification
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head and short front taper
- Mastery Texture reduces friction, providing longer casts, easier pick-up, and increased durability
- Use in hot tropical water
Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Big Water Taper Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.