Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Parabolic Sink Fly Line
Select from the models below
Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Parabolic Sink Fly Line is unique and like no other sink line. This line forms a u-shape profile as it sinks through water columns enticing the fish. The Parabolic Sink line suspends the fly just below the bottom, creating a movement to attract fish. With all its quality technologies, the Sonar Stillwater Parabolic Sink Fly Line is what all stillwater anglers should use to go after all the unsuspecting fish.
- Seamless Density Technology
- AST Advanced Shooting Technology
- Shooting Texture running line
- Sonar Sinking Technology
- SA ID line identification
- Front and rear welded loops
- Sinking in a U-shaped profile
- Features a Sink 3 running line, Sink 5 head, and a Sink 3 tip
- Based on popular MPX taper
- Overweighted by two line weights for multiple flies and long leaders
- Features 10 and 20 ft.textured hang markers
Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Parabolic Sink Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.