Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Parabolic Sink Fly Line
Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Parabolic Sink Fly Line is unique and like no other sink line. This line forms a u-shape profile as it sinks through water columns enticing the fish. The Parabolic Sink line suspends the fly just below the bottom, creating a movement to attract fish. With all its quality technologies, the Sonar Stillwater Parabolic Sink Fly Line is what all stillwater anglers should use to go after all the unsuspecting fish.
- Seamless Density Technology
- AST Advanced Shooting Technology
- Shooting Texture running line
- Sonar Sinking Technology
- SA ID line identification
- Front and rear welded loops
- Sinking in a U-shaped profile
- Features a Sink 3 running line, Sink 5 head, and a Sink 3 tip
- Based on popular MPX taper
- Overweighted by two line weights for multiple flies and long leaders
- Features 10 and 20 ft.textured hang markers
Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Parabolic Sink Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.