The Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Booby Tip was designed to be used with sinking lines. This five-foot tip has the technology behind it to keep your leaders and flies suspended off the bottom, away from debris or weeds. The Dry Tip Technology will keep the fly tip section floating high and decrease any drag from the front, so you can achieve a more positive hook up. The Sonar Stillwater Booby Tip will land your fly right where you want it for the fish to find.
- Advanced Shooting Technology
- SA ID line identification
- Dry Tip Technology for improved tip flotation
- Looped on both ends for easy rigging
- 5 ft. floating tip designed to be used with sinking lines
- Especially effective with Booby-style flies
- Use in cold and medium freshwater
- Great for nymphs and streamers
- Line Weight: 25 gr / 1.5 g
- Color: Blue Heron
The Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Booby Tip is made in the U.S.A.