Scientific Anglers Sonar Sink 30 Warm Fly Line
Scientific Anglers Sonar Sink 30 Warm Fly Line is great for fishing streamers in most water climates. The Sonar Sinking Technology sinks the line down deep where the fish are feeding and keeps it there, plus the SA ID line-marking system helps anglers to identify their line. Shooting Technology Plus provides slickness allowing your line to shoot with less friction through the guides to cast farther and gain line speed. Scientific Anglers Sonar Sink 30 Warm Fly Line features a braided multifilament core for guaranteed long-lasting durability with precise casting control.
- Welded loops
- Shooting Technology Plus
- Sonar Sinking Technology
- SA ID line identification
- Intermediate running line
- Braided multifilament core
- Super fast sink
- Replaces Mastery Streamer Express line
- Extra-fast sinking head with handling line for better casting and control
- Use in medium and hot temperature water
Scientific Anglers Sonar Sink 30 Warm Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.