Scientific Anglers Sonar Sink 30 Cold Fly Line
Scientific Anglers Sonar Sink 30 Cold Fly Line features Sonar Sinking Technology that uses a proprietary tungsten formula and unique tapering to get your flies down and keep them there. The 30-foot head sinks at a rate of 4-8 ips., making it great for trout streamers and big flies. You won't be disappointed in the excellent line control. Scientific Anglers Sonar Sink 30 Cold Fly Line is equipped with the SA ID line identification system, to allow anglers to quickly identify their lines.
- AST Advanced Shooting Technology
- Sonar Sinking Technology
- Extra-fast sinking head with handling line
- Intermediate running line
- Front and rear welded loops
- SA ID line identification
- Braided multifilament core
- Replaces Mastery Textured Coastal Express line
- Use in cold and medium temperature water
- Great for streamers and big flies
Scientific Anglers Sonar Sink 25 Cold Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.