Scientific Anglers Sonar Sink 25 Cold Fly Line
Scientific Anglers Sonar Sink 25 Cold Fly Line was designed to fish streamers and big flies for trout, muskie, pike, and striper in cold water. This line features the Sonar Sinking Technology to get your flies down and keep them there, using a proprietary tungsten formula and unique tapering. The short 25-foot head sinks at a rate of 4-8 ips. Scientific Anglers Sonar Sink 25 Cold Fly Line utilizes the SA ID line identification system to allow anglers to quickly identify their lines.
- AST Advanced Shooting Technology
- Sonar Sinking Technology
- Extra-fast sinking head with handling line
- Floating running line
- Front and rear welded loops
- SA ID line identification
- Low-tangle design increases shooting distance
- Braided multifilament core
- Replaces Mastery Wet Tip Express line
- Use in cold and medium temperature water
- Excellent for streamers
Scientific Anglers Sonar Sink 25 Cold Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.