Scientific Anglers Mastery Redfish Cold Fly Line
Select from the models below
Scientific Anglers Mastery Redfish Cold Fly Line has a short front taper and is designed for cool water fishing. This line is coated for saltwater, but has a smoother finish that stays resilient and performs in cooler waters. Features include a SA ID line identification system, double welded loops, and Shooting Technology Plus, an additive to enhance the slickness of the fly line and shoot farther and float higher. Scientific Anglers Mastery Redfish Cold Fly Line is what you need to coax the redfish out of hiding.
- Welded loops
- Shooting Technology Plus
- SA ID line identification
- Short front taper and head for quick, powerful casts
- Looped at both the tip and the running line
- Softer saltwater coating for cool-weather fishing
- Braided multifilament core
- Use in cold and medium temperature saltwater
- Great for streamers, poppers, and big dry flies
Scientific Anglers Mastery Redfish Cold Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.