Scientific Anglers Mastery Jungle Titan Fly Line
Throw the biggest of flies deep in the jungle with the Scientific Anglers Mastery Series Jungle Titan Fly Line. This fly line has been precisely designed for throwing big dries and streamers to jungle fish like peacock bass and golden dorado. The powerful head loads quickly and sends large flies to distant targets. Beat the heat with the incredible Tropi-Core technology that keeps the line slick and stiff in tropical environments.
- Designed for throwing big dries and streamers
- Powerful head loads quickly
- Built two sizes heavy for turning over big rigs
- Ideal for boat or wade fishing
- SAID Scientifc Anglers Line Identification
- Meet the Scientific Anglers Line Identification System. SAID is an innovative line-marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SAID. The SAID can be found on the first 1-2 feet of the tip section of your line.
- Advanced Shooting Technology
- Scientific Anglers' patented dry-slick technology provides continual line slickness, allowing the line to shoot farther as it moves through the guides. Lines with AST easily shed dirt, algae, and other parasitic drag particles, allowing lines to cast farther, float higher, and stay cleaner than traditional lines.
- Welded Loops
- Exceptionally slick and strong, our Welded Loops produce smoother casts and easier turnover with a seamless fly-line-to-loop transition, making for softer landings and cleaner pickups. The sleek design also maintains buoyancy for improved fly-line flotation and enables quicker connections between fly line and leaders or fly line and backing.
- Tropical environments are not only taxing on the angler but can also be taxing on a fly line. Lines with Tropi-Core technology can withstand the hottest boat decks and warmest water environments. Combine the Tropi-Core technology with our proprietary hard saltwater coating and species-specific tapers, and you have the best in saltwater fly-line technology.