Scientific Anglers Frequency Saltwater Fly Line
Select from the models below
Scientific Anglers Frequency Saltwater Fly Line utilizes Advanced Shooting and Tropi-Core Technologies. These technologies allow this line to cast farther and stand up to hot weather conditions, on and off the boat. Frequency is an affordable all-around saltwater fly line that loads quickly and cuts through high winds.
- Welded loop
- AST Advanced Shooting Technology
- Braided multifilament core
- Tropi-Core Technology for tropical climates
- Mid-length head
- Floating compound taper ideal for fish both on and off the flats
- Overweighted to assist in punching through the wind and turning over large flies
- Use in cold, medium, and hot saltwater
- Great for streamers, poppers, and dry flies
Scientific Anglers Frequency Saltwater Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.