Scientific Anglers Amplitude Tropical Titan Saltwater Fly Line
Picture this: the sun is shining, you feel the ocean spray hit your face, and you're tossing huge flies with the Scientific Anglers Amplitude Tropical Titan Saltwater Fly Line. Featuring the revolutionary AST PLUS slickness additive, the Tropical Titan Fly Line provides superior shooting ability than other saltwater lines. Comprised of two textures to double the effectiveness of each cast, this fly line has a floating camo tip with a shooting texture on the running line for the ultimate in power, stealth, and durability. Designed for catching monster fish in the harsh saltwater environment, you'll confidently reel in tarpon, permit, snook, and redfish! Conquer those tropical fish with the Scientific Anglers Amplitude Tropical Titan Saltwater Fly Line.
- High-contrast sighter helps identify the back of the line when fighting fish on long runs; camo tip for stealth
- Floating texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
- Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
- Powerful head loads quickly and delivers large flies to distant targets
- Ideal for tarpon, permit, snook, and redfish; useful for GTs, bonefish, and sea trout
- Built two line sizes heavy; use designated line weight for your rod
- SAID Scientifc Anglers Line Identification
- Meet the Scientific Anglers Line Identification System. SAID is an innovative line-marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SAID. The SAID can be found on the first 1-2 feet of the tip section of your line.
- AST Plus
- A new formulation of our patented dry-slick technology provides continual line slickness over the lifetime of the line. Up to 50% slicker than the original AST and 200% more durable than the competition. Fly lines with AST Plus cast farther, float higher, and stay cleaner than any other lines ever built. Click for more information….
- ST+ - Shooting Technology Plus
- Much like our patented Advanced Shooting Technology, the ST+ is an integrated slickness additive built into the coatings of our fly lines, providing continual line slickness as the coating continues to wear. The ST+ additive enhances the slickness of fly lines even more than AST, and lines with ST+ shoot farther and float higher than any lines ever have before.
- Floating Texture
- Featuring microreplication technology, the SA Floating Texture is a radical modification of typically smooth-surfaced fly lines. Its microtextured surface traps air to provide superior shootability and flotation while eliminating line flash and vastly reducing friction. Lines sit higher in the water, offering less drag and water spray, as well as easier mending, roll casting, and pick-ups.
- Tactile Reference Point
- The Tactile Reference Point is a non embossed section of line where the end of the head meets the running line. This allows you to feel—and hear—the transition from our textured technologies.
- Welded Loops
- Exceptionally slick and strong, our Welded Loops produce smoother casts and easier turnover with a seamless fly-line-to-loop transition, making for softer landings and cleaner pickups. The sleek design also maintains buoyancy for improved fly-line flotation and enables quicker connections between fly line and leaders or fly line and backing.
- Tropical environments are not only taxing on the angler but can also be taxing on a fly line. Lines with Tropi-Core technology can withstand the hottest boat decks and warmest water environments. Combine the Tropi-Core technology with our proprietary hard saltwater coating and species-specific tapers, and you have the best in saltwater fly-line technology.
- Camo Tip
- Our Camo technology creates a stealthy blend of muted colors on fly lines, providing much-needed stealth for wary fish, low-water situations, and any time an additional bit of deception is necessary.