Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Trout Fly Line
Crafted with precision for delicate dry fly presentations, the Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Trout Fly Line will have you catching plenty of trout this season. The Trout Fly Line utilizes Scientific Anglers' AST Plus slickness additive to provide you with superior shooting ability and durability. This fly line is the best smooth, true-to-grain weighted line that truly excels when you're tossing dry flies and smaller nymphs medium-to-long distances. Chase the trout with perfection; use Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Trout Fly Line.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Excels in medium-to-long distances with dry flies and smaller nymphs; wonderful on glass and bamboo
- The best smooth, true-to-grain-weight line for casting small dry flies to picky risers
- Designed specifically for chasing trout; also useful for grayling and panfish
- Elongated front taper is designed for delicate presentations
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SAâ€¢ID Scientifc Anglers Line Identification
- Meet the Scientific Anglers Line Identification System. SAâ€¢ID is an innovative line-marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SAâ€¢ID. The SAâ€¢ID can be found on the first 1-2 feet of the tip section of your line.
- AST Plus
- A new formulation of our patented dry-slick technology provides continual line slickness over the lifetime of the line. Up to 50% slicker than the original AST and 200% more durable than the competition. Fly lines with AST Plus cast farther, float higher, and stay cleaner than any other lines ever built. Click for more informationâ€¦.
- Improved Dry Tip Technology
- Utilizing a unique blend of microballoons, we have developed a fly-line tip section that floats twice as high as a standard line. The tip section will be floating higher with our Dry Tip Technology, which means less drag from the front of the line and more positive hook-ups.
- Welded Loops
- Exceptionally slick and strong, our Welded Loops produce smoother casts and easier turnover with a seamless fly-line-to-loop transition, making for softer landings and cleaner pickups. The sleek design also maintains buoyancy for improved fly-line flotation and enables quicker connections between fly line and leaders or fly line and backing.