Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Infinity Fly Line
Change the way you look at your fly line with the Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Infinity Fly Line! With five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional lines, it is the highest-performing smooth fly line in the world. The Amplitude Smooth Infinity line is the do-it-all freshwater line, giving you the power to throw streamers far while remaining delicate enough for dry flies. Its extended head and front taper allows for long-distance casts and provides incredible mending ability. The Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Infinity Freshwater Fly Line includes the word 'Infinity' for a reason - there is no end to what you can do with this line!
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Extremely versatile general-purpose taper designed for most freshwater species
- Excellent fly line for trout, grayling, panfish, bass, carp, steelhead, salmon, and pike
- Made a half-size heavy to load fast-action rods, but works well with a variety of rod actions
- Extended head length for long-distance casts and superior mending ability
- Excellent for dry flies, nymphs, and streamers
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SAâ€¢ID Scientifc Anglers Line Identification
- Meet the Scientific Anglers Line Identification System. SAâ€¢ID is an innovative line-marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SAâ€¢ID. The SAâ€¢ID can be found on the first 1-2 feet of the tip section of your line.
- AST Plus
- A new formulation of our patented dry-slick technology provides continual line slickness over the lifetime of the line. Up to 50% slicker than the original AST and 200% more durable than the competition. Fly lines with AST Plus cast farther, float higher, and stay cleaner than any other lines ever built. Click for more informationâ€¦.
- Improved Dry Tip Technology
- Utilizing a unique blend of microballoons, we have developed a fly-line tip section that floats twice as high as a standard line. The tip section will be floating higher with our Dry Tip Technology, which means less drag from the front of the line and more positive hook-ups.
- Welded Loops
- Exceptionally slick and strong, our Welded Loops produce smoother casts and easier turnover with a seamless fly-line-to-loop transition, making for softer landings and cleaner pickups. The sleek design also maintains buoyancy for improved fly-line flotation and enables quicker connections between fly line and leaders or fly line and backing.
- Camo Tip
- Our Camo technology creates a stealthy blend of muted colors on fly lines, providing much-needed stealth for wary fish, low-water situations, and any time an additional bit of deception is necessary.