Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Grand Slam Saltwater Fly Line
Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Grand Slam Saltwater Fly Line is the perfect all-in-one line for bonefish, permit, and tarpon. This Grand Slam Line features Scientific Anglers AST Plus slickness additive to provide superior shooting ability and durability. This fly line is composed of Tropi-Core technology to keep the line stiff and slick in all tropical environments. The short and powerful head turns over long leaders with heavy flies. Knock your tropical fishing out of the park with the Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Grand Slam Fly Line.
- Short and powerful head turns over long leaders
- Overweighted by 0.75 sizes to load rods quickly
- Scientifc Anglers Line Identification
- Meet the Scientific Anglers Line Identification System. SAID is an innovative line-marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SAID. The SAID can be found on the first 1-2 feet of the tip section of your line.
- AST Plus
- A new formulation of our patented dry-slick technology provides continual line slickness over the lifetime of the line. Up to 50% slicker than the original AST and 200% more durable than the competition. Fly lines with AST Plus cast farther, float higher, and stay cleaner than any other lines ever built. Click for more information.
- Welded Loops
- Exceptionally slick and strong, our Welded Loops produce smoother casts and easier turnover with a seamless fly-line-to-loop transition, making for softer landings and cleaner pickups. The sleek design also maintains buoyancy for improved fly-line flotation and enables quicker connections between fly line and leaders or fly line and backing.
- Tropical environments are not only taxing on the angler but can also be taxing on a fly line. Lines with Tropi-Core technology can withstand the hottest boat decks and warmest water environments. Combine the Tropi-Core technology with our proprietary hard saltwater coating and species-specific tapers, and you have the best in saltwater fly-line technology.