Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Bonefish Saltwater Fly Line
Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Bonefish Saltwater Fly Line has been crafted to be the go-to line for bonefish on the flats. This line features Scientific Anglers' AST Plus slickness additive to provide superior shooting ability and durability. This fly line has a medium-length head for line control and precise casting at 60-80 feet. The revised taper is designed for delicate deliveries to skittish fish in clear water and is excellent for bonefish and permit.
- Revised taper for delicate deliveries
- Medium-length head for line control
- Loads fast and lands light for increased accuracy
- SAID Scientifc Anglers Line Identification
- Meet the Scientific Anglers Line Identification System. SAID is an innovative line-marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SAID. The SAID can be found on the first 1-2 feet of the tip section of your line.
- AST Plus
- A new formulation of our patented dry-slick technology provides continual line slickness over the lifetime of the line. Up to 50% slicker than the original AST and 200% more durable than the competition. Fly lines with AST Plus cast farther, float higher, and stay cleaner than any other lines ever built. Click for more information.
- Welded Loops
- Exceptionally slick and strong, our Welded Loops produce smoother casts and easier turnover with a seamless fly-line-to-loop transition, making for softer landings and cleaner pickups. The sleek design also maintains buoyancy for improved fly-line flotation and enables quicker connections between fly line and leaders or fly line and backing.
- Tropical environments are not only taxing on the angler but can also be taxing on a fly line. Lines with Tropi-Core technology can withstand the hottest boat decks and warmest water environments. Combine the Tropi-Core technology with our proprietary hard saltwater coating and species-specific tapers, and you have the best in saltwater fly-line technology.