Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Anadro / Nymph Fly Line
If you're targeting big fish in large rivers or still waters, the Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Anadro/Nymph Freshwater Fly Line is your go-to fly line. The Anadro/Nymph Freshwater Fly Line utilizes Scientific Anglers' AST Plus slickness additive to provide superior shooting ability and durability. To give you the ultimate in line control, this fly line features an extended rear taper so you cast farther and turn over heavy rigs with ease. For perfect casts of double-nymph rigs or swinging flies, you can fish for trout, bass, steelhead, and salmon with the Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Anadro/Nymph Freshwater Fly Line.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Long rear taper for extended line control and long-distance casting
- An unbelievable indicator line for nymphing up trout and bass or swinging flies for steelhead and salmon
- Excellent for double-nymph rigs or hopper-droppers
- Overweighted by 1.5 sizes to assist in turning over heavy rigs; use designated line weight for your rod
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- Use one size heavy for switch rods
- SAID Scientifc Anglers Line Identification
- Meet the Scientific Anglers Line Identification System. SAID is an innovative line-marking system allowing you to identify your lines at a glance. Wonder if a shooting head is 200 grain or a 300? Just look at the SAID. The SAID can be found on the first 1-2 feet of the tip section of your line.
- AST Plus
- A new formulation of our patented dry-slick technology provides continual line slickness over the lifetime of the line. Up to 50% slicker than the original AST and 200% more durable than the competition. Fly lines with AST Plus cast farther, float higher, and stay cleaner than any other lines ever built. Click for more information.
- Improved Dry Tip Technology
- Utilizing a unique blend of microballoons, we have developed a fly-line tip section that floats twice as high as a standard line. The tip section will be floating higher with our Dry Tip Technology, which means less drag from the front of the line and more positive hook-ups.
- Welded Loops
- Exceptionally slick and strong, our Welded Loops produce smoother casts and easier turnover with a seamless fly-line-to-loop transition, making for softer landings and cleaner pickups. The sleek design also maintains buoyancy for improved fly-line flotation and enables quicker connections between fly line and leaders or fly line and backing.