A Savage Gear Structure Gill Sinking Swimbait looks and acts like real bluegill that bass key in on as a favorite forage food. With the go-anywhere ability of a structure jig, the Gill Sinking Swimbait is incredibly versatile. This Savage Gear Swimbait features a triangular lead embedded head for an extremely low center of gravity. Bottom bounce the Structure Gill Swimbait in places where previously only a structure jig could go. Pause your motion, and that lead head and floating plastisol construction allows the soft plastic bait to sit upright even when entirely still. A realistic photo print finish furthers your attempt to mimic a feeding bluegill. Select the colors that best match the forage fish in your area and see how well the Savage Gear Structure Gill Sinking Swimbait works for you!
- A heavy structure specialist designed to deliver all the advantages of a structure jig with swimbait realism
- Split fin design protects jig hooks to remain weedless in heavy structure
- T-tail delivers lifelike swimming action even at slow speeds
- Triangular lead-embedded head
- Sits upright on the bottom even when completely still
- Photo print colors