Savage Gear 3D Line-Thru Trout Swimbait
The Savage Gear 3D Line-Thru Trout Swimbait was designed using a 3D scan of a hatchery trout, so they look exactly like the real thing! This swimbait is reinforced with a nylon mesh to add durability and silent swimming action. You can fish it around heavy cover without snags due to its top hook, line-thru design. The bait comes equipped with a treble hook and a line-guide hole to let you rig the lures with your favorite line or leader. This design prolongs the life of the lure because it will not tear through the soft body during rigging or casting. We can't wait to see the monster fish you catch using the Savage Gear 3D Line-Thru Trout Swimbait!
- Based on 3D Scan of real trout with detailed fin and facial details
- Line-thru design lets the bait slide up the line when the fish is hooked for a higher hook to land ratio
- Tapered tail for micro-movement on drift and slow retrieves
- Nylon mesh throughout the joint sections on the bait so it will not tear
- Size 6 in. and 10 in. are packaged with one treble hook on the bottom of the body
- Size 8 in. are packaged with one treble hook on the top of the body
- Qty. per Pack: 1
Ratings & Reviews
fast shipping - awesome deal
by Acast -
quick shipping - awesome lure. They also sent me a hat and some hand lotion for men! Great deal
Illinois Personal Best
by gznuts -
Slow sink has awesome swimming action on both fast and slow retrieve. Stuck my personal best Illinois largemouth bass this weekend on the light trout. As far as Illinois, this lure may not get a lot of bass willing to commit because of the size, but when it does get hit it will definitely not be a dink!