Sage Trout Spey HD Fly Rod
Select from the models below
The Sage Trout Spey HD Fly Rod allows you to swing flies down and across flawlessly! Trout Spey HD rods are crafted to function chiefly as two-handed spey casting fly rods (a concentration beyond Sage's Trout Spey collection that also incorporated Switch rod-style actions) and feature an action devised for Skagit and scandi style casting methods with flies appropriately sized for trout. This Sage spey rod is made with proprietary Konnetic HD Technology that optimizes a graphite-to-resin ratio. This blend gives the spey rod lighter, stronger blanks for unparalleled recovery, energy transfer, and line/loop control. Whether you’re throwing small soft hackles or big streamers, the HD Spey Rod lets you cast the appropriate Skagit and scandi style two-handed methods without wearing you out. When down-and-across is the play, improve your two-handed swing game with a rod built for full-sized spey action and feel but scaled for your favorite trout water! The Sage Trout Spey HD Fly Rod is built for this!
- Konnetic HD technology
- Conifer blank color
- Dijon primary thread wraps with tan trim wraps
- Tangle-free Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Vera wood insert with down-locking reel seat
- Super Plus full-wells cork handle with decorative composite accent rings
- Cork composite fighting butt
- Tan rod bag with brown logo and model tag
- Tactical green aluminum rod tube with Sage medallion
Sage Trout Spey HD Fly Rod is made in the U.S.A.