Sage PULSE Two-Hand Spey and Switch Rod
Sage PULSE Two-Hand Spey and Switch Rods have been hand-tested in waters around the globe to ensure superior quality and performance. Graphite IIIe technology ensures supreme power and durability, while providing fast-action performance at the same time. These hand-crafted rods come complete with custom-designed components and sharp, eye-catching, cosmetic details. From freshwater to saltwater, switch or spey, Sage PULSE Two-Handed Spey and Switch Rods can handle anything!
- Graphite IIIe technology
- Lichen blank color
- Olive thread wraps with black trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Freshwater 3-6 weights
- Saltwater 6-8 weights
- Rosewood insert with gloss black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Snub-nose, half-wells cork handle
- Gloss black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Full-wells cork handle with fighting butt
- Black nylon rod tube with divided liner
Sage PULSE Two-Hand Spey and Switch Rods are made in the U.S.A.