Sage PULSE Fly Rod
Sage PULSE Fly Rods have been hand-tested by the masters to ensure the best quality and action you can possibly get from a fly rod. Graphite IIIe technology ensures superior power and durability, along with fast-action and a connected feel. Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, these rods are custom-designed and easy on the eyes too! Freshwater 3-6 weights feature rosewood inserts with gloss black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seats, along with a snub-nose and half-wells cork handle. Saltwater 6-8 weights feature gloss black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seats with a full-wells cork handle and fighting butt. Sage PULSE Fly Rods have the ability to handle anything you can throw at them, and are sure to be your new go-to fly rods!
- Graphite Ille technology
- Fast action
- Lichen blank color
- Olive thread wraps with black trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Freshwater 3-6 weights -
- Rosewood inserts with gloss black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Snub-nose and half-wells cork handle
- Saltwater 6-8 weights -
- Gloss black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Full-wells cork handle and EVA fighting butt
- Black nylon rod tube with divided liner
Sage PULSE Fly Rods are made in the U.S.A.