Sage Method Two-Hand Spey and Switch Rod
Sage Method Two-Hand Spey and Switch Rods are constructed with Konnetic Technology to make them superbly light, yet full of strength. These rods offer a super-smooth, ultra-fast action perfect for effortless two-handed casting. Method rods utilize an aggressive butt to tip taper and vibration-free tracking to ensure loading energy transfers flawlessly and accurately into the cast. Elegant Magma red blanks, beautiful wraps, and premium components make Sage Method rods at the top in quality, style, and performance.
- Konnetic Technology
- Ultra-fast action
- Magma Red blank color
- Rust thread wraps with Pewter and Black trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Polished Black anodized aluminum down-locking reel seat
- Super Plus cork fore grip and rear grip
- Black rod bag with Magma Red colored logo and model tag
- Fusion Red powder coated aluminum rod tube
Sage Method Two-Hand Spey and Switch Rods are made in the U.S.A.