Sage Igniter Fly Rod
Select from the models below
The Sage Igniter Fly Rod is for the most demanding conditions that require a carefully crafted tool. If you need to cut through strong headwinds, fish at a distance, or cast heavy sink tips, the Igniter has been designed to handle whatever technical fishing situations you or Mother Nature will throw at it. The Sage Igniter Fly Rod is equipped with a high line taper to cut through the wind and send large amounts of line to distant targets. From the 490-4 for gently dropping tricos on a spring creek to the heavier 1090-4 for pushing through headwinds to cast to permit and tarpon, you will bring the heat with a Sage Igniter Fly Rod!
- KonneticHD Technology
- Chipotle blank color
- Cayenne thread wraps with Gunmetal trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Laser-etched line weight on slide band
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and chipotle model tag
- Black powder-coated aluminum rod tube with Sage medallion
- 4 wt. – 6 wt. model handles: Flor grade snub nosed half-wells cork handle
- 6 wt – 10 wt. model handles: Flor grade full-wells cork handle with EVA fighting butt
The Sage Igniter Fly Rod is made in the U.S.A.