Sage Igniter Fly Rod
The most demanding conditions require a carefully crafted tool. Set your fishing game on fire using the Sage Igniter Fly Rod. If you need to cut through strong headwinds, fish at a distance, or cast heavy sink tips, the Igniter has been designed to handle whatever technical conditions you or mother nature will throw at it. The Sage Igniter Fly Rod is equipped with a high line taper to cut through the wind and send large amounts of line to far away targets. When conditions go south, and the waters are big, be sure you bring the heat with the Sage Igniter Fly Rod.
- KonneticHD Technology
- Chipotle blank color
- Cayenne thread wraps with Gunmetal trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Laser etched line weight on slide band
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and chipotle model tag
- Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage medallion
- Handle A Models - Snub-nose, half wells
- Handle B Models - Full-wells with cork composites fighting butt
The Sage Igniter Fly Rod is made in the U.S.A.