Sage Bass II Fly Rod
Select from the models below
Sage Bass II Fly Rods are versatile rods designed for tossing big flies to many different fish species in all kinds of conditions. From explosive smallmouth to voracious snook and tarpon to the heavyweight pike, musky, and peacock bass, there is a Bass II Fly Rod option. Built with Graphite IIIe technology, these rods generate faster line speed to carry big, bulk flies right to their target. Greater accuracy, easier line pink up, and a smooth, but aggressive, feel means Sage Bass II rods are meant to perform.
- Graphite IIIe technology
- Fast action
- Built within tournament specifications (under 8')
- Tree Frog Green blank color
- Rust primary thread wraps with Gold and Black trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chrome snake guides and tip-top
- Red anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Super Plus full-wells cork handle
- Fighting butt
- Olive ballistic cloth rod & reel case with embroidered logo
- Includes Sage BASS II Taper line
Sage Bass II Fly Rods are made in the U.S.A.