Sage 4200 Series Fly Reel
Sage 4200 Series Fly Reels feature a sophisticated, high-performance drag system with Sage's SCS Floating Tripod Drag design. The one-revolution drag knob offers quick and precise drag settings and provides the kind of power and smoothness you'd expect from a large traditional drag system, only without the bulk or weight. These reels are made of strong machined aluminum and are corrosion resistant.
- SCS drag system
- Large arbor for fast line pick up
- Full machined 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum
- Cold forged and tempered for superior strength and rigidity
- Hard anodized for surface protection and corrosion resistance
- Concave arbor for greater strength and capacity
- One revolution drag knob with numbered and detented settings
- Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Ergonomic handle
- Neoprene and embroidered ballistic nylon reel case
Ratings & Reviews
Quality Fly Reel
Got a 4260. Excellent fly reel for the money. Balances 6wt rod perfectly. High drag power with smooth drag to fight big fish on lighter tippet. Nice platinum finish. Overall excellent quality.