Ross Evolution R Salt Fly Reel
The Ross Evolution R Salt Fly Reel is built with a 16-disc sealed drag system constructed of stainless steel and carbon fluoropolymer, providing nearly 30 pounds of drag pressure. This reel has an anodized finish with a special coating that is ideal for rigorous saltwater fishing. The R Salt reel is engineered to reduce mass and create a perfect, vibration-free performance when line is being ripped from the spool on long runs. This fully machined reel is made from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy with a power-to-weight ratio that offer fly anglers an incredibly rugged, yet sleek reel that performs in the most challenging of environments.
- Type II anodized finish for the perfect balance of hardness and color
- Quick release spool and easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
- Fully machined from our proprietary 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Innovative dual mini counterbalances reduce mass
- Industry leading power-to-weight ratio in a fully sealed system
- Proprietary carbon fiber and stainless steel disc stack
- All internal components are machined stainless steel
- Reinforced frame and spool, bolstered structural rigidity as well as increased backing capacity
- Fully machined canvas phenolic rod, resting on a 7075-T6 chromated aluminum post
- For all freshwater and warmwater fishing environments
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
The Ross Evolution R Salt Fly Reel is made in the U.S.A.