RIO InTouch Skagit Trout Spey Shooting Head
Select from the models below
Made specifically for throwing big flies and fast-sinking tips, the RIO InTouch Skagit Trout Spey Shooting Head will give you the sensitivity and performance you desire. Its short, powerful taper design helps you consistently reach long distances. This is the perfect shooting head when you use your two-handed Trout Spey rods for swinging and stripping streamers. It is built using RIO's ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum sensitivity. There are loops on each end for quick rigging. Add a shooting line and front tip to this shooting head for a highly effective fly fishing experience.
- Color: Pale Chartreuse/Orange
- Short, powerful taper design for casting large flies and sink tips with exceptional ease
- Ideal for two-handed Trout Spey rods, and single-handed rods
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum sensitivity and performance
- Loops on each end for fast rigging
The RIO InTouch Skagit Trout Spey Shooting Head is made in the U.S.A.