RIO Trout Series Premier LightLine Fly Line
Select from the models below
RIO Trout Series Premier LightLine Fly Line meets the agility required in a fly line when fishing smaller creeks and streams, especially if you prefer the slower-action fly rods. The Premier Lightline Fly Line is designed with a short front taper and weight distribution to load perfectly at close range and will not overload slow action rods made of bamboo, glass, or softer graphite at longer distances. RIO's SlickCast improves durability and reduces friction; MaxFloat Tip doubles the float without adding diameter. LightLine Fly Line is soft and supple and remains relaxed and easy to handle in almost any situation you'll encounter on the smaller tribs. Choose from weight forward and double taper varieties to suit your fishing preference. For a fly line made exclusively for small stream fishing with slow action fly rods, the choice is RIO Trout Series Premier LightLine Fly Line!
- Short front taper and weight distribution are ideal for creeks and streams
- Perfect for bamboo, glass, and softer graphite fly rods
- Exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- MaxFloat Tip high-float coating
- DualTone color change at the line's sweet spot
- EasyID line marking system for quick identification
- Front welded loop for Spey rigging and back welded loop for fast rigging to backing
- Qty. per Pack: 1 coil (70 - 80 ft.)
Please note: There are no welded loops, EasyID, or MaxFloat Tip on DT000F, DT00F, and DT0F.
The RIO Trout Series Premier LightLine Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.