RIO Trout Series Elite Technical Trout Fly Line
Select from the models below
RIO Trout Series Elite Technical Trout Fly Line is made for those challenging waters where the smartest and wariest trout live – the kind of water where you only get one or two chances to delicately present small flies to your target fish. The Elite Technical Trout Fly Line's long front taper can aid your efforts to subtly turn over dry flies, nymphs, soft hackles, and emergers to educated trout from a distance. The extended head and back taper make for accurate casting, while its weight distribution and low-stretch core are noticeable when turning over long leaders and sensitivity when fishing. Combined with RIO's technological advancements with line coating and line features, you now have a fly line to leave the rookie trout waters behind! Challenge yourself to bring out your best with a RIO Trout Series Elite Technical Trout Fly Line.
- Long front taper turns over flies with delicacy and precision
- Extended head and back taper increases loop control when carrying long lengths of line
- Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in casting control, performance, and smoothness
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- Feature RIO's SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
- MaxFloat Tip Technology puts maximum floatation right where you need it for reduced drag, longer presentations, and quieter pickups
- Front & back welded loops
RIO Trout Series Elite Technical Trout Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.