RIO Specialty Series Premier OutBound Custom Fly Line
Select from the models below
RIO Specialty Series Premier OutBound Custom Fly Line gives you the ability to fine-tune the 35 ft. long and level head for your rod and personal casting style! The Premier Outbound Custom Fly Line offers a fast-loading head for effortless distance and sinks quickly to get big flies down to depth. RIO's Specialty Series features hyper-durable SlickCast coating, DualTone color changes at the fly line's sweet spot, and a back welded loop for an easy connection to the backing. RIO states the T-11 model is best for 8 - 10 wt. rods and that the T-14 is designed to pair with rods between 10 - 12 wt., dependent upon how much is cut. Each fly line is applicable for both fresh and saltwater use. When you need adaptability and performance, reach for the RIO Specialty Series Premier OutBound Custom Fly Line!
- Designed to be cut and tuned to individual situations
- Fast-loading head gets easy distance
- Fast-sinking head gets deep quickly
- Exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- DualTone color change
- Back welded loop for rigging
- Effective in freshwater and saltwater across a wide temperature range (35 - 80° F)
- Choose from two models:
- T-11 has a fast-sinking head and works best on 8 - 10 wt. fly rods
- T-14 has an extra-fast-sinking head and works best on 10 - 12 wt. fly rods
- Qty. per Pack: 1 coil (100 ft.)
The RIO Specialty Series Premier OutBound Custom Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.