RIO Skagit Series Skagit Max Shooting Head
Select from the models below
Cast large flies and fast sinking tips with exceptional ease using the RIO Skagit Series Skagit Max Shooting Head. The RIO Skagit Series Skagit Max Shooting Head is built on an ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for the maximum in casting and fishing sensitivity. Its unique weight distribution deeply loads rods for powerful casts, while the subtle taper design creates smooth, easy loops built for impressive distances. For the Max Shooting Head, RIO recommends using rods between 12 ft. 6 in. and 13 ft. 6 in. in length for optimal results.
- For use on rods between 12 ft. 6 in. and 13 ft. 6 in. in length
- Powerful front end for casting large flies and fast sinking tips
- ConnectCore - ultra-low stretch performance
- Extreme Slickness - ultra slick line with dirt-repelling tendencies
- For best performance, RIO recommends attaching the following head sizes to these shooting lines sizes
- 400 to 550 gr - 0.030/0.032 in. shooting line or 35 lb. SlickShooter/GripShooter
- 550 to 675 gr - 0.035/0.037 in. shooting line or 44 lb. SlickShooter/GripShooter
- 675 gr and heavier - 0.040/0.042 in. shooting line or 50 lb. SlickShooter/GripShooter
The RIO Skagit Series Skagit Max Shooting Head is made in the U.S.A.