RIO Skagit Series Skagit Max Long Shooting Head
For the maximum in casting and fishing sensitivity, the RIO Skagit Series Skagit Max Long Shooting Head is built on an ultra-low stretch ConnectCore. Its unique weight distribution deeply loads rods for powerful casts, while the subtle taper design creates smooth, easy loops built for impressive distances. You will be able to cast large flies and fast sinking tips with exceptional ease using this Skagit Shooting Head. For the Max Long Shooting Head, RIO recommends using rods over 13 ft. 6 in. in length for optimal results.
- For use on rods over 13 ft. 6 in. in length
- Powerful front end for casting large flies and fast sinking tips
- ConnectCore - ultra-low stretch performance
- Extreme Slickness - ultra slick line with dirt-repelling tendencies
- For best performance, RIO recommends attaching the following head sizes to these shooting lines sizes
- 400 to 550gr - .030/.032 in. shooting line or 35 lb. SlickShooter/GripShooter
- 550 to 675gr - .035/.037 in. shooting line or 44 lb. SlickShooter/GripShooter
- 675gr and heavier - .040/.042 in. shooting line or 50 lb. SlickShooter/GripShooter
RIO Skagit Series Skagit Max Long Shooting Head is made in the U.S.A.