RIO Premier Streamer Tip Fly Line
Select from the models below
The RIO Premier Streamer Tip Fly Line is for you if you're the fly fishing type who enjoys boat or kayak fishing with streamers! The Streamer Tip Fly Line is designed with sinking tips measuring just 10 ft. long, which means you can load once and let line fly quickly to close and/or moving targets. RIO's SlickCast coating reduces friction to also aid in one-shot casting. These floating fly lines offer two different densities in the streamer tips. One tip is a clear intermediate (F/I) for getting close to banks; the other is a fast-sinking tip (F/S6) intended for deeper water fishing. Each Streamer Tip Fly Line has an aggressive front taper to flick conehead muddlers, bunny leeches, and other large streamers with ease. Change out leaders quickly with the looped front end. Often you only get one chance when the fish of a lifetime presents itself even when fly fishing from a boat. Take your shot right away with RIO Premier Streamer Tip Fly Line!
- Short, powerful head to load at close range
- Aggressive front taper easily casts large streamers
- Range of densities for different fishing situations:
- A floating line with a 10-ft. clear intermediate tip for hitting the banks
- A floating line with a 10-ft. fast-sinking tip for deeper water
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Front welded loop for Spey rigging and back welded loop for super-fast rigging to backing
- DualTone color change at the line's sweet spot
- EasyID line marking system for quick identification
- Qty. per Pack: 1 coil (100 ft.)
The RIO Premier Streamer Tip Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.