RIO Specialty Series InTouch Salmo/Steelhead Fly Line
RIO Specialty Series InTouch Salmo/Steelhead Fly Line utilizes the ConnectCore Technology to deliver maximum control and performance to meet the demands of fly anglers. This line features welded loops at both ends, bullet front taper, and an XS Technology slick coating. All of these contribute to ensuring this line will handle large steelhead and salmon flies, while remaining tangle-free and offering controlled distance casting. The rear weight distribution of the InTouch Salmo/Steelhead Fly Line makes this line a favorite for single-handed roll and spey casting.
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum sensitivity and performance
- AgentX Technology
- Extreme Slickness (XS Technology) for a super slick coating
- Front and back welded loops
- Bullet front taper to cast typical steelhead and salmon flies
- Long head for great fly control and mending ability
RIO InTouch Salmo/Steelhead Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.