RIO Elite Single-Handed Spey Fly Line
Select from the models below
The RIO Elite Single-Handed Spey Fly Line is an excellent choice for anglers who prefer roll and single-handed spey casts. With greater stability and control brought about by a thick, eight-foot handling section that lengthens the head and adds weight to the rear section, the RIO Single-Handed Spey Fly Line lets you load a rod deeply and make long casts even in close quarters! The fly line is made for roll casting yet does not sacrifice smooth loop control during overhead casting motions. RIO's Elite Single-Handed Spey line is built with SlickCast coating and low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for exceptional smoothness. Different line densities are available. The Full Floating Line (F) is for topwater purposes. The other is a Floating Line (F/H/I) that features two 10 ft. sections at the front – one a "hover" and the other an intermediate sinking sector at the end – to fish within the top 2-4 ft. of water. The two options should cover nearly every fishing situation you might encounter. Fish them well with a RIO Elite Single-Handed Spey Fly Line!
- Incredibly easy roll and overhead casting design
- Thick handling section lengthens the head for stability and control
- Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for performance and smoothness
- Exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- DualTone color change at the line's sweet spot
- EasyID line marking system for quick identification
- Front welded loop for spey rigging and back welded loop for fast rigging to backing
- Two density options:
- Full floating line for topwater action
- Multi Density Control floating line with 10 ft. of "hover" sinking line and 10 ft. of intermediate-sinking line for depths of 2-4 ft.
- Qty. per Pack: 1 coil (80 - 90 ft.)
The RIO Elite Single-Handed Spey Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.